We are now posting a number of job descriptions for position openings in the team based upon the essential functions the team has identified this summer. These positions include the following (click to view a full position description):
- Director of Communications
- Director of Project Development
- Director of Member Development
- Director of Finance
Click here to fill out a leadership application and start the process. If you are found to be a qualified applicant, you will be invited to next submit a resume and letter of recommendation, and deliver a short presentation to a selection committee. This presentation, part of a focused interview process, should inform the committee about you and your qualifications for the position, as well as some initial plans you would implement if selected. And please note that these positions are now open until filled.
In the coming months, as the team begins its new projects and programs, the team will also include positions of:
- Project Leaders (a.k.a. Project Lead. Develop and implement a single, focused operation)
- Program Directors (Direct development of groupings of projects with a common target)
- Category Managers (Facilitate development of projects and programs in the team’s five operational categories: Education, Economic Opportunity, Health & Wellness, Environmental Sustainability, and Disaster Relief).
- Field Station Directors (Direct development and operation of 10-year, targeted operations)
The entire structure of the team is designed to maximize the impact of its operations. Function-based Director and Manager-level positions are designed to support such operations, but it will be the Project Leaders and Program Directors which hold the most power in the team when it comes to planning and implementation.
We’re always on the lookout for new members to our team. If you have any questions about how to get involved, please contact us.